Why Our Shampoo Product Works So Amazingly Well
- What makes our shampoo better than competing products?
- It’s all about the ingredients!
- And the shampoo’s start ingredient is aloe vera gel.
- Aloe vera gel is also one of the few plant sources of vitamin B12.
Why Our product is such a great product
- Specially formulated for dry, sensitive skin
- De-sheds for a healthy coat
- Antibacterial and antimicrobial
- Helps eliminate wet dog smell
- De-tangles for easy brushing
- Safe for frequent use
- Paraben-free, cruelty-free, sulphate-free
- No alcohol or animal by-products
- Use with any treatments
- pH balanced for dogs, cats, ferrets, rabbits, & Guinea pigs
- Safe for puppies & kittens
- Made in the USA
loved by pro pet works
Worth Barking About
“Used this shampoo on my jack Russell for the first time yesterday .. He has suffered with itchy skin for 3 years and constantly chews his paws . He has an injection once a month and Daily tablets . But after his walks I always have to wash his legs and underbelly to keep it under control. Although the medication eases the symptoms he is still very red at night and wakes up nibbling his paws.”
“We have a Portuguese Water Dog and I never realised how good this is until I bought another shampoo. Within 3 washes she is covered in mats. This never happened with this shampoo. She did not get one mat.When will this be available again?”
“First off this shampoo is AMAZING for multiple pet households! Yes it has a strong scent straight out of the bottle but afterwards there is NO fruity/floral scent, just a clean version of your animals scent (if that makes any sense?) I have a 100lb black King Shepard and he developed sensitive skin from a gluten/grain sensitivity and being allergic to flea saliva when they bite (yes I know it's weird).”
“My dog was itching a lot, so I did some research and found this. It is a different kind of shampoo. Soap free. Anyhow, it did take less shampoo than I have to use with other brands, there was no over powering perfume smell, not even wet dog smell. The shampoo rinsed out really easy (usually takes a lot of rinsing), and his coat dried really fast. His coat was and remained much softer. When he starts itching again, I bathe him with this and it’s stops. I’m glad I found this.”
This Shampoo Was Created With All Different Kinds Of Pets In Mind. That Means It’s Also Safe To Use On
Cats, Ferrets, Rabbits, And Guinea Pigs.
In The USA.
Yes!!! It Smells Amazing. In Fact, That’s One Of The Reasons Why Customers Love Pro Pet Works Shampoo.
Although There’s No Need For Daily Use, This Shampoo Could Safely Be Applied Every Day.